Escrow.com has has been in business for 20 years and they have processed over $4 billion USD in transactions. Escrow.com is licensed, bonded, insured and they regularly get audited by several independent agencies. It is the safest payment method for domain transactions. They hold funds in a trust account during the domain transfer process, protecting Sellers from payment recalls and Buyers from non-delivery.
1. Brannans.com sets up the transaction.
2. Buyer and Seller agree to the terms of the transaction.
3. Buyer submits payment to Escrow.com's trust account
4. Once Escrow.com confirms the payment is secured, the Seller transfers the domain to the Buyer
5. When the domain transfer is complete, the Buyer confirms receipt of the domain (or Escrow.com does upon verifying whois and/or confirmation from the leaving registrar if privacy is enabled)
6. Escrow.com releases payment to the Seller
2. Go to Escrow.com/verify to complete your profile and verify
3. Verify your personal details by submitting a photo of your government-issued ID. A recent utility bill or bank statement in your name with your current address may also be required for address verification.
If you will be sending or receiving funds using a company bank account, you will also need to add and verify your company details. If the payment is sent to a personal bank account, then step 4. below is not necessary.
4. Verify your company details by submitting a copy of your certificate of incorporation or other proof of company registration. Other documentation is sometimes requested by Escrow.com's compliance department to complete this step.
It's a home for your business on the Internet. Digital real estate if you will. They’ve been around for over 20 years. The best locations are already taken and they’re expensive to acquire - just like the best real estate - and there are reasons for that - but that doesn't necessarily mean that the best generic domain available is the best for you. It can certainly jump start things, makes branding easier, and can add instant credibility to your venture. That said, it simply may not be in the budget so you have to consider alternates. Whatever the case, we have an experienced team that can help you decide what's best for you.
Brannans.com has a long and successful track record of helping individuals, small businesses, and fortune 500 companies buy and sell premium domain names and established internet-based business assets.
Brannans.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.